NEET SS 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 by the National Board of Examinations online on its official website.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality 2021 is conducted for admission into DM/M.Ch & DNB courses in the country for the academic year 2020-2021. Read through to know more about NEET SS- 2021 important dates, application form, eligibility and fees.
How to Apply for NEET SS 2021?
The following sequence shall be observed while filling the online application form for exams:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression
- Choose your Test City
- Make a payment of fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- City of choice
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||May 2021|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||May 2021|
|3.||Admit Card Downloading||After scheduling process end|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||July 2021|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||July 2021|
NEET SS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates pursuing or who have pursued the postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) from any recognized institute, will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- It is also necessary that the candidates must have received their Provisional Pass Certificate before they apply for NEET SS
- There will be no age bar for the applicants to apply for NEET SS.
Instruction for Filling NEET SS 2021 Application Form
Following are the important points of filling the application form:
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2021 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2020 academic session is available at NEET-SS website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
At the end of the Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgement shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgement constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of the candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2021 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for a change in the information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances.
- Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online the registration till the end of Registration Window.
- Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counselling authority for the same.
NEET SS 2021 Application Fee
Expected Application fee of Rs. 3750/- should be remitted through the payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking.
Best way to prepare for NEET-SS 2021
Revise your concepts and gains skills to ace the exam with the mock exams and recall questions offered by Mentorexam.com .The largest question bank and unlimited mocks in the online exam simulation course with the real exam interface as in the real computer based NEET-SS exam.
Register today, on thrilling discount, ends soon, hurry!
NEET-SS MCQ exam Courses for all subjects on discount now,half the price! Hurry