NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
♦ ♦♦ ♦
Subject: Information Bulletin and Application Form for Post MBBS Diploma courses
- 1. NBE has launched Post MBBS two-year Diploma courses in the following Broad specialties:
- • Anaesthesia • Obstetrics & Gynaecology • Paediatrics
- • Family Medicine • Ophthalmology • ENT
- • Radio Diagnosis • Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
- 2. The above qualifications have been included in the First Schedule of IMC Act, 1956 as per The Gazette of India notification dated 06-08-2020.
- 3. Applications are invited from the hospitals for seeking accreditation for Post MB8S two-year Diploma courses.
- 4. Please refer to the ^formation Bullet; r for the details regarding filling up of the application form, accreditation fee and minimum accreditation criteria. Please read the information bulletin carefully before applying for accreditation. Information Bulletin can be accessed at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in under the link “Accreditation Online”.
- 5. The application forms have to be submitted only in online mode through Online Accreditation Application Portal (OAAP) which can be accessed through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
- 6. IMPORTANT DATES
|Start Date for online submission of the application form||20.08.2020|
|Last Date for online submission of the application form||30.09.2020|
|Last Date for receipt of the Hard Copy of the application form at NBE Office.||15.10.2020|
- For any query/darification please write to NBE at e-mail ID: [email protected]
subscribe for updates of your choice register